- On what stock exchange are Fate Therapeutics' shares traded, what is the ticker symbol and when did the company go public?
- Fate Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ Global Market and the stock ticker symbol is FATE. The company's initial public offering (IPO) priced on October 1, 2013.
- Where is Fate Therapeutics' corporate headquarters?
- 12278 Scripps Summit DriveSan Diego, CA 92131
- When does Fate Therapeutics' fiscal year end?
The company's fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Does Fate Therapeutics pay dividends?
Fate Therapeutics does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock.
- Does Fate Therapeutics have a direct stock purchase plan?
Fate Therapeutics does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Fate Therapeutics' SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information section of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who is Fate Therapeutics' transfer agent and who do I contact with questions about my stock certificates? How can I contact Fate Therapeutics' transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC6201 15th AvenueBrooklyn, NY 11219Phone: 800-937-5449